We are focusing on developing various array-based photoacoustic computed tomographic systems for breast cancer detection, brain investigation and finger joint imaging.
1. Xiaoqi Li, Coy D. Heldermon, Lei Yao, Lei Xi, Huabei Jiang " High resolution functional photoacoustic tomography of breast cancer "Medical Physics, 2015, 42(9),5321-5328.[pdf]
2. Lei Xi,Xiaoqi Li, Huabei Jiang "Design and evaluation of a hybrid photoacoustic tomography and diffuse optical tomography system for breast cancerdetection," Medical Physics, 2012, 39(5), 2584.[pdf]
3. Xiaoqi Li, Lei Xi,Ruixin Jiang, Lei Yao, and Huabei Jiang, "Integrated diffuse optical tomography and photoacoustic tomography: phantom validations," Biomedical Optics Express, 2011,2(8), 2348-2353.[pdf]
1. Lei Xi*, Huabei Jiang"High resolution three-dimensional photoacoustic imaging of human fingerjoints in vivo" Applied Physics Letters, 2015 107(6), 063701.[pdf]
2. Lei Xi*, Huabei Jiang “Integrated photoacoustic and diffuseoptical tomography system for imaging of human finger joints in vivo " Journalof Biophotonics, 2016, 9(3), 213-217.[pdf]
There are two major sub=modalities: acoustic-resolution photoacoustic microscopy (ARPAM) and optical-resolution photoacoustic microscopy (ORPAM). Our lab are interested in both ARPAM and ORPAM and have got some interesting results.
1. Qiang Ruan#, Lei Xi#, Sanford Boye, William W Hauswirth, Song Han,Zhijuan Chen, Michael E Boulton, Brain K Law, Wen G Jiang, Huabei Jiang, JunCai "Development of anti-angiogenic therapeutic model by combiningscAAV2-delivered siRNAs and noninvasive photoacoustic imaging of tumor vasculature development," Cancer Letters, 2012, 332(1), 120-129.[pdf]
2. Lei Xi,Lei Zhou, Huabei Jiang "C-scan photoacoustic microscopy for in vivoimaging of Drosophila pupae," Applied Physics Letter, 2012, 101(1)013702.[pdf]
3. Lei Yao#, Lei Xi#, Huabei Jiang "Photoacoustic computed microscopy," Scientific Reports, 2014, 4,4960.[pdf]
4. Lei Xi, Chaolong Song and Huabei Jiang "Confocal photoacoustic microscopy using a single multifunctional lens,"Optics Letters, 2014, 39(11), 3328-3331.[pdf]
5. Lei Xi,Stephen Grobmyer, Guangyin Zhou, Weiping Qian, Lily Yang, Huabei Jiang"Molecular photoacoustic tomography of breast cancer using receptortargeted magnetic iron oxide as contrast agents," Journal of Biophotonics, 2014, 7(6), 401-409.[pdf]
The goal of this project is to develop a miniaturized imaging probe that integrates optical-resolution photoacoustic microscopy, optical coherence tomography and ultrasound imaging. We successful integrated these three imaging modalities in a 1.8 mm imaging probe.
1. Lei Xi, Can Duan, Huikai Xie, Huabei Jiang "Miniature probe combining optical-resolution photoacoustic microscopy (ORPAM) and optical coherence tomography (OCT) for in vivo microcirculation study" Applied Optics, 2013, 52(9),1928-1931.[pdf]
2. Xianjin Dai#, Lei Xi#, Can Duan, Hao Yang, Huikai Xie, HuabeiJiang "Miniature probe integrating optical-resolution photoacousticmicroscopy, optical coherence tomography, and ultrasound imaging:proof-of-concept" Optics Letters,2015, 40(12), 2921-2924.[pdf]